Listed Date 15 May 2002
Room 607, 6/F,
Tsim Sha Tsui Centre,
66 Mody Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui East,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone (852) 2636-6648
Facsimile (852) 2635-0389
- Hang Seng Index
- -296.65 (-1.08%)
- 10 Aug 2017
- Next Day Disclosure Returns
- 09 Aug 2017
- Announcements and Notices - Results of the Open Offer at HK$0.455 Per Offer Share on the Basis of One (1) ... Announcements and Notices - Results of the Open Offer at HK$0.455 Per Offer Share on the Basis of One (1) Offer Share for Every Eight (8) Shares Held on the Record Date and Adjustments to the Options
- 04 Aug 2017
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 31 July 2017
- 05 Jul 2017
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 30 June 2017
- 30 Jun 2017
- Poll Results of the Extraodinary General Meeting Held on 30 June 2017 and Grant of the Whitewash Waiver
- 13 Jun 2017
- Despatch of Circular
- 12 Jul 2017
- Application Form
- 12 Jul 2017
- Open Offer on the Basis of One (1) Offer Share for Every Eight (8) Shares Held on the Record Date
- 12 Jun 2017
- (1) Proposed Open Offer on the Basis of One (1) Offer Share for Every Eight (8) Shares Held on the Record ... (1) Proposed Open Offer on the Basis of One (1) Offer Share for Every Eight (8) Shares Held on the Record Date; (2) Connected Transaction; (3) Application for Whitewash Waiver; (4) Proposed Increase in Authorised Share Capital; and (5) Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
- 12 Jun 2017
- Form of Proxy for Use by Shareholders at the Extraordinary General Meeting (the "meeting") of R ... Form of Proxy for Use by Shareholders at the Extraordinary General Meeting (the "meeting") of Royale Furniture Holdings Limited (the "company") to be Held at the Room 607, 6/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, 66 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong on Friday, 30 June 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Or at Any Adjournment Thereof.
- 26 Apr 2017
- Circulars - (1) Proposed Refreshment of 10% General Limit on Grant of Options under Share Option Scheme; ... Circulars - (1) Proposed Refreshment of 10% General Limit on Grant of Options under Share Option Scheme; (2) Proposed Grant of General Mandates to Issue New Shares and Repurchase by the Company of Its Own Shares; (3) Proposed Re-election of Directors; and (4) Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 26 Apr 2017
- Proxy Form
- 27 Apr 2016
- Proxy Form
The Group is principally engaged in wholesale of home furniture, and retail of home furniture.
During the year under review, the Group continued to enhance product management to ensure it was producing the right products for each market segment. The Group instructed its sales team to study the furniture market and the impacts of the recent financial crisis on the Chinese economy to provide relevant reference for the Group to design products to suit market needs in the coming years. During the year, the Group offered seven products series including Light Walnut, Black Walnut, Sabili, Olympic Home, etc. which brought in stable revenues.
During the year, the sales team and product development team worked closely and commenced development of a new product series - "Beech" - to offer yet another choice of quality and value-for-money furniture to customers apart from the Olympic Home series. This new series is scheduled to launch formally in mid-2009.
During the year under review, the Group decided to merge two production bases into one at its Guangzhou headquarters to increase production efficiency and hence reduce production costs. In addition, the Group also carried out stringent cost control to enhance profitability. To encourage better performance among employees and efforts to heighten work efficiency, the Group raised the performance targets of the workforce and different operational units. It also continued to improve the logistics system to shorten the production lead time.
As at the end of 2008, the Group had over 1,400 franchise outlets (2007: 1,300 outlets) spanning across China and operated around 100 self-operating shops (2007: over 100 shops) in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou and Zhengzhou. The economic downturn which started in the second half year created pressure on the business of the Group in the traditional peak season. To boost sales performance during the period, the Group offered a variety of discount packages to stimulate sales for franchisees and its self-operating shops. To cope with changing market conditions, we exercised prudence in network management and placed emphasis on "quality" instead of "quantity" in pursuing expansion of our sales network.
Completion of Olympic Project
During the year, the Group completed the "Olympic Project" - exclusive supply of home furniture to the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. The Group had received zero complaint against its furniture, evidencing its ability in designing and manufacturing high quality, comfortable and environmentally-friendly furniture. The experience has strengthened its foundation and confidence in bidding for big orders and participating in major projects.
In early 2008, the Group was named one of the "Top Ten Influential Brand of Chinese Furniture Industry" and the "Top 500 Chinese Brand". These titles represented recognition of the Group's tremendous efforts in promotion and marketing activities and brand building efforts that have notably enhanced its brand to the benefit of its business in the long run.
More Company Profile